Thursday 17 February 2011

Building Up Experience

By chance earlier on today I stumbled across an acquaintances posting a status on face-book advertising for a guitarist to do a last minute recording of a song.
The song is “Someday” by Nickleback and I have played this before and so I got in touch with Him via Email and said I am available to do this recording if you so wish to use me.
As of not 5 minutes ago I have spoken on the phone to Sam and he is more than happy to have me do the parts. I am required to play all the guitar parts, rhythm and lead and also the bass line to which I have quite happily said yes.
I will be going to the studio he is working in at Joseph Write College in Derby town centre between 2:30pm and 4:30pm and I will receive credit on the recording and he has promise to pass my details round to anyone else looking for a session guitarist after I have worked for him.

Some times I just look at things and smile.
Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment