Thursday 24 February 2011

bad press is better than no press?

Unfortunately the recording last week fell through at the last minute, for whatever reason, the place had been double booked and I was not required for recording. I was disappointed as I had been pumped for it all day, that potential pressure on me was driving adrenaline through my veins at 100mph. But alas it did not happen. Sam has promised to pass my details around to other people at the college in need of musicians to record and we shall be rescheduling his session so there may be hope yet.
I have not mentioned Deceive the Fallen work much so its time I did, I have learnt all the required new material and we have a practice session on Monday, the room is booked from 10-2 so I think we shall get a fair bit done. Will be good to get together again and I know Ross is anxious to get the project out gigging which I am more than thrilled about.
Hope it all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment